2021.10.19 – version 1.4.0
- Fix: the “Subscription price suffix” when the “One-time purchase” option is disabled.
- Tested compatibility with WooCommerce 5.8.0.
2021.10.06 – version 1.3.9
- Fixed a bug in which inventory stock was reduced on renewal orders.
- Made cosmetic changes to the Products page.
- Fixed a bug relating to the use of recurring coupons.
- Affirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.8.1 and WooCommerce 5.7.1.
2021.09.02 – version 184.108.40.206
- Added additional shortcode for [payment_count] that can be used in HTML for editing the Price and Subtotal columns on the Cart page.
2021.09.01 – version 1.3.8
- Fixed a bug on the Product page that was displaying the wrong number of months for the payment plan.
- Made editing Price and Subtotal columns on the Cart page easier by adding new settings to the WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Plans page. Check the list of available shortcodes.
- Switched the setting for subscription price suffix from “shown by default” to “hidden by default”. If you need it, please visit the plugin settings page and reactivate it.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.6.0.
2021.06.01 – version 1.3.7
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.7.2 and WooCommerce 5.3.0.
2021.05.04 – version 1.3.6
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.7.1 and WooCommerce 5.2.2.
2021.04.14 – version 1.3.5
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.2.1.
2021.02.12 – version 220.127.116.11
- Re-added the “Never expire” option from the subscription length options.
2021.01.26 – version 1.3.4
- Added a bunch of filters to make the plugin compatible with the Currency Switcher for WooCommerce.
- Renamed hooks to filter cart item prices and subtotals on the Cart page.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.9.2.
2020.11.23 – version 1.3.3
- Tweak: adding all payment plans onto the Cart page.
2020.11.17 – version 1.3.2
- New: a new setting to show/hide the subscription price suffix on product category pages, check it on the WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Plans page.
- Tweak: automatically hide the Pay Deposit checkbox on the Cart page if a product has more than one payment plan.
- Fix: the wrong future payment date on the Checkout page.
2020.11.03 – version 1.3.1
- Fix: PHP warning notices.
2020.11.01 – version 1.3.0
- Added translations for French, German, Spanish, and Ukrainian.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.5.3 and WooCommerce 4.6.1.
2020.10.07 – version 1.2.0
- New: Added sign-up fee feature that can be applied on payment plans.
- Dev: Added new hooks to filter cart item prices and subtotals on the Cart page.
- Tweak: Automatically apply one-time shipping if payment plan is applied to physical product to avoid shipping costs on future payment plan payments.
2020.09.25 – version 1.1.0
- Fix: renamed Deposits to Payment Plans throughout WooCommerce dashboard and My Account pages.
2020.09.24 – version 1.0.9
- Fix: updated Cart and Checkout text strings to match total number of payments (i.e. Payable over 4 months if 4 monthly payments).
- Fix: removed price suffixes next to product price on Category and Product pages.
- Fix: added z-index to payment play drop-down.
2020.09.16 – version 1.0.8
- Minor fixes.
2020.09.11 – version 1.0.7
- Adding a drop-down on payment plan options
- Minor fixes
2020.09.08 – version 1.0.6
- Autocomplete renewal orders to avoid sending order shipping data.
- Fix: date format on My Account pages.
- Fix: better rename front-end notices.
2020.08.31 – version 1.0.5
- Adding the possibility to choose payment plan on Cart page.
2020.08.13 – version 1.0.4
- Minor fixes.
2020.08.02 – version 1.0.3
- Fix: added subtext and description fields to display under the payment plan.
- Fix: display payment plan length on Cart and Checkout pages with the option chosen.
- Fix: display date format from the Settings > General page.
2020.07.29 – version 1.0.2
- Fix: Warning message that appeared if WP_DEBUG was enabled.
2020.06.14 – version 1.0.1
- Fix: Added license key setup on the WordPress settings page.
2020.06.01 – version 1.0.0
- First release of the vastly simplified, and combined, plugin and theme drop-in library.